The Center for Academic Services is located in the lower level of Bush Library. Our hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our purpose is to enrich students’ academic lives by offering accurate and timely academic advising, writing center and tutoring consultations, and academic skills assistance. We seek to empower students to make effective educational choices based on their multidimensional and diverse life and vocational goals.
- To help students make the most of their academic careers to gain a well-rounded liberal arts education
- To help reinforce students’ self-direction and decision-making skills
- To help students develop educational plans and to clarify career and life goals
- To help under-prepared students gain the skills needed to succeed in college
- To help high-achieving students identify resources and opportunities to excel
- To support faculty advisors in addressing students’ multidimensional needs